Thursday, October 12, 2006

Final Exams...

ok, im sure most of u( who r/were schoolin) hv had 2 face e horrors of FINAL EXAMS at e end of evry sch yr. for me, my very first final exam(fye) in secondary 1 was, nidless 2 say, a horrible experience. yes, we had been preparing e whole yr, but u noe tt even when u prepare 4 sumthin for such a long time, when e real thing comes, ur never feeling quite prepared 4 it. ok, im jus generalising here, cos tts how i feel. some ppl may feel differently, but i noe tts how i feel in e face of such an event. well, wateva it is, its all over now...n i can finally give over to my sinful indulgences of glueing my face to my screen, hands perpetually fixed to my xbox controller, blasting every enemy out of my way... such is the way of life for those w/o worries...n those who hv jus fin their fyeS!!! O, its such a marvellous feeling of after-exam euphoria, u noe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home