Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year...

HAPPY new year to everyone out there. this is my first post of this year. whoopee-doo. lovely. its back to school tomorrow, and i have cca after school. stupid EXCO meeting, and then i have to bring my whole uniform for photo-taking. who in their blessed right mind has cca on the first day of school? even the other UGs arent having training. its just mine. just my luck. i wonder if even the sports/games are having training. i wld actually look forward to school tmr, except for the fact that there's cca. i swear to god.

Anyway, tomorrow i am officially Sec.4. trust me, it is scary. especially when i can still remember my primary 3 days. in detail. its amazing how much time has passed, really, and all the changes time has brought. to be completely honest, its disconcerting, to say the least. and this year is also my o-level. as in, all my subjects, and not just S4ML. and THAT is scary. sigh. its like PSLE all over again. something i will never forget. then once results release, its choosing which school you're going to go to. again. oh yeah, tomorrow will the final time i'm starting a year in SJI. in one year's time, god only knows where i'll be starting school in.

I actually feel sad about it, i've really grown to like SJI and i've grown up with it so much, and its given to me so much as a person. i really can't bear to leave it all behind, and if i had a choice, i would definitely choose SJI again.i havent regretted joining SJI for a single moment (even if there are irksome things like CCA), ever since i stepped into the school. its hard to believe, but im actually so attached to my school, and i love my school. i spent the best years of my life here in SJI, i think, no, im sure. and im really, really, loath to let go of it all. thats the thing about me; i hate moving on [;)] and i hate change. sure, that'll probably make life a hell of a lot more difficult for me, but i dun really care.

I am going to start well tomorrow, because its the last time i get to start. and i know, i will never regret my choice, never regret the path that i have taken. "Never doubt what you have done" Damn right that is, and damn right i am never doubting what i do. S4, here i come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home