Monday, March 09, 2009

Cupcakes...

SO heres the deal; yesterday, at abt 8pm, i had a whim to bake cupcakes. dun ask me why. its just one of those things. so anyway, i frantically rush to go buy all the ingredients. im back by 9. i immediately start cooking. i finished by 10. thankfully. so anyway, here're the results of my virgin foray into baking cupcakes. yes, i have baked, but never cupcakes before. dun mind the pink icing; my sister wanted it, and anyway, i thought, what the hell, it was international women's day yesterday, so i decided to give it to my mum. anyway, heres the pics. i know the icing looks atrocious, but its not my fault; ive never iced before. apart from that though, it was quite nice for a first try, if i may say so myself. :D

un-iced cupcakes, fresh from the oven...


voila! the final product. complete with pink icing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home