Wednesday, May 30, 2007

USA..

God, I can't believe I'll be going to US this Friday! First time there, lol. Whatever it is, I'm so looking forward to 20 days in the US, having fun, being frozen maybe, but still having fun, haha. Don't worry, I'll bring back photos, tonnes of them, of that you can be assured. For this trip, I'm so in total control of the camera. I'll try to post there if I can, but I'm really doubtful. I'll keep a journal, so I can relate my experiences first-hand. Ok? One thing I'm dreading, though, is the 21-hour flight from here to there. I don't know how many movies I can watch, how many books I can finish, how many times I can fall asleep and wake up, and still not arrive. My plan: 1- load up my Creative Zen V Plus with my whole library, 2- get a new book at the airport ( a thick one). I doubt if even that will take care of a quarter of the flight, if I'm lucky. Damn, I was supposed to research on San Francisco, I haven't even started. Come to think of it, I haven't even packed! Haha, probably gonna spend tomorrow's PH to pack. BTW, Happy Vesak Day! Ok lah, enough for tonight. I'm damn sleepy already; was running all over the island today on errands. SO sian. Anyway, good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home