Saturday, May 01, 2010

Life thus far...

OMG, i can't believe that i haven't blogged in almost 2 freaking months. argh. so much for not letting my blog die. ok. well, in that almost 2 months, quite a lot has happened in my life ^^. basically, i've been through hell and back, and then went for a resort to celebrate (i'm joking, but it's kind of like that haha). but yeah, i can't really remember what's been happening since the last entry. all i remember is campaigning for council, which was crazy, then speech day, then some very crazy things happening haha xD. those of you with me, you'll knw what. anyway, then after that, was a period of catching up with work, then council elects' camp last weekend, which was pure hell. but yeah, it was also ok la. ive rly got to knw my fellow elects so much better. then we just had our boarding programme this week, from 25/4-30/4. compulsory boarding for council elects. it was SO much fun. srsly, staying with ur friends is so much fun. we all bonded even more. among other things... ;)

So yeah, that's about it so far. i'm desperately catching up on work. oh and everything that happened above has been happening together with our increasingly tiring and crazy trainings for ARISTAL, so in addition to everything, i've had to memorise my dance, and been getting sore feet. like seriously. i realised i couldn't walk barefeet that day cos my feet were so sore. lol. but yeah, luckily i enjoy dance so much. and ARISTAL is this coming wednesday, so hopefully, i'll be able to go back to my work. i can't wait for aristal. i swear. its full house, all tickets SOLD OUT. i'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage. better be ready hope that u feel the same...all eyes on me in the centre of the ring, just like a circus! haha. cldnt resist.

Which brings me to my next major point. KELLY CLARKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! it was totally awesome. like seriously la. i think i just died when she started ok. after waiting about 6 years for that day, i was like. WTFFFF. i cant believe kelly clarkson, my idol, my goddess, is singing her lungs out in front of me. and it was an absolutely perfect performance. every note hit was perfect. her rapport was excellent, her attitude impeccable. i'm just full of praise. only criticism: she should have sung the songs from the prev album, and before that more. like not just medleys. but the full song. and dun acoustic some songs. some songs need to be rocked out. like Behind These Hazel Eyes. that is my all-time fave KC song, but she did it acoustic. i mean, i knew la, since i'd already seen the setlist, but still. so sad. and she needs to sing more songs from my december. like seriously, thats my fave album from her. that record is just so emotionally chilling and spellbinding. but yeah ok. too bad i missed her my december tour in perth. remember that one? haha. yeah. but omg. it was A-MAY-ZING. haha. okies, thats about it for now.













1 Comments:

Blogger SuperMas said...

awww love the pic of u and Marsya..much love sweethearts!

Sat May 01, 03:23:00 pm 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home