Monday, May 24, 2010

OMG...

OK, so my common tests for pre-june ended today. it's only one day anyway. lol. ki and econs. omg i swear if i scrape a pass, miracles do happen. nvm. now i hv to look forward to post-june cts. bio, chem anddddd MATHS. omg. god save me. and today is not a very good start to a not very good week either. that, i'm sure of. today, disastrous CTs. then i find out some information which is really rather...surprising. and i'm not just referring to MLD. so enough of that ppl. seriously. there were other more, pressing matters. ahem. so yeah, informal gm today was ok....tomorrow i hv my IBN interview. oh shit. havent filled up blue form. ok nvm. tomorrows 2 hr break can. lol. yeah...then wednesday got adhoc meeting at 4...then thursday probably got something aft school also...and i hv to meet my comm teacher i/c before term ends. and i dun even knw when the makeup tutorials and lectures are during june. haiz. stress la...then got so much crap (LIKE PW D:<) during june hols. u knw, i'm actually most likely, dropping h3 star. like seriously. its so not worth my time being like taken up so much...hopefully, i can get a h3 content next year. like chem.

Anyway, omg i can't believe its been like, 15 days, like half a month since i last posted on my 17th birthday ^^! thats how busy i've been okay?! trust me, i've been wanting to blog so many things la, but just didn't have the damn time to. and i do NOT want my blog to be killed due to my negligence. i have raised it like my child for far too long for the likes of NJ and facebook to threaten it. my dear blog shall be protected at all costs. and now i just sound mental. anyway. HOPE U ALL LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT! it feels so fresh i knw...haha. but yet its still the same old same old Gates of Hades aite? yups :D ok a few things have happened during this interim period, but i really can't rmbr that well, apart from going out with someone (yes, you, babe <3) a few times. haha. and havocking with my uber-awesome bffs. ok yeah well. i shall try my best to keep blogging with the regularity i had prior to enrolling in a jc, if such a feat is within the realms of human capability. but for now, i have school tomorrow, and cougar town on tv, so nights! ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home