Thursday, May 31, 2007

Discoveries...

You know, I have no idea why it is that when you are actively searching for something, you can never find it, yet when you don't need it, it's always staring you in the face. I know it's just one of life's minor problems, but it can get really annoying, in my opinion. Some people enjoy being irritated, if you can believe it. Well, from what I know, most of the general population doesn't. That includes me. Take for example, when I was at Vivo yesterday, I wanted to got to Nike, to get a water bottle, but when I got there, I just couldn't find the godforsaken shop! I mean, I hunted like a mad hound in Vivo, turned every corner there was to turn, took every escalator there was to take and still didn't find it. Finally, out of desperation (and wanting to look like a streetwise teen, not a stranded tourist), I consulted the directory. Remember a few posts back when I remaked on Vivo's upgraded signage? Well, glad to say that it did help me find my shop, though that was after a few glances, and a very, very tiring, breathless hunt through Vivo. Amazing, actually, how I saw every other shop there was to see, but Nike. I swear. Yet, that day when I went out with my friends, we seemed to walk past Nike so often. I guess that's what you call life, isn't it? Fine then, if life wants to be that way, what can I do? Right??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home