Tuesday, October 30, 2007

wacky wednesday

my wacky wednesday in question was on the 24/10. i was supposed to work on my portfolio. oh btw, i was shortlisted for the english language Talent Development Programme(TDP) in my school, which is like, an elite programme for the creme-de-la-creme in that particular subject. i was also shortlisted for maths/physics combo, but i'd already made up my mind. follow my interests and passion. so yeah, under my name, we had our interview times, but mine said nil, which meant i didn't need to go for an interview. ok. but the notice told us to submit our portfolio during interview. so i wondered, how to submit if no interview? ok maybe hand to school office. so i go to school. oh btw, after i filled up my form the previous night, i lost it. nvm, it was wrong anyway. then i go to school, get a new form, then i remember im supposed to fill in my marks, and i forgot to bring my report bk. so, my dad had to like, send me home (thank god im 15min from sch), i ran up, filled in the form, then dashed back down, back to school, went to the office and submitted my form. and heres the best part: apparently when u dun nd to go for an interview, u also dun nd to submit ur portfolio. and i wasted my life on my portfolio, meticulously photocopying my best pieces, hunting for them through the tunnels of time. god, they shd hv been more specific. wldn't hv killed them, wld it? idiots. so i wasted my wednesday morning, running back and forth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home