Friday, October 12, 2007

eve of Raya...

so, today is the eve of raya. still had to go to sch. u know what we did in sch today? well, lets see, first went to the hall, where, trust me, i froze my posterior off. why? well, there was to be our ACE camp (adventure camp) preps, and seriously, they were a waste of time. that idiot kenneth khoo kept shouting his head off at us, going ''OI!!!" every 5 seconds. sheesh, isnt tt just annoying? i jus wanted to slap him. i hate teachers who are (prigs) SO self-righteous, as if every single student owed them a living. anyway, filled up white forms (our camp's in Kluang), created customised ID tags, you know, that was all we did from, um, 8am till, 11.30. with half an hour of recess, during which i played piano for a while. luckily, not many ppl ard to listen to my playing. jus two of my frens. anyway, we were supposed to get back our hist marks today, but no, it's still not ready. the only reason i came to sch today was to get my hist marks, and to finalise everything. but no, none of that. if i'd known, i wldnt hv come at all! what a waste of my life! when i cld hv been at home sleeping. at first, we didn't know muslim boys cld go home slightly earlier, ard 11.30. so my friends and me were grumbling, and complaining, as usual. haha. but then, they suddenly told us that muslim, oh u can go now. and i was like, ok cool. i waited for my frens, then left asap. whoo hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home