Friday, June 01, 2007

My Last Post

Ok ppl, this is my last post before I leave for the States later. Well, my hand luggage is packed, everything's ready, and just need to go. Oh wow, I can't believe it's here so fast already. I mean, in a day's time, I'll be across the world on the other side, in the US. I always have mixed feelings about going on holidays, no matter how short, because on one hand, yes I'm excited to go on holiday, but on the other hand, I'm also afraid and reluctant to leave home behind. I guess it's because of my insecurity but hey, whatever. So, yeah, whatever it is, I'll just go and enjoy myself. It's gonna be my first trip there, it's lovely summer with cool temperate temperatures. So, though I may freeze up a bit, I've yet to experience winter in US/Europe, so I can barely say anything, you know, unlike some people I know. You know, the sole reason I would go on a trip is just to get the experience and at least say of myself that hey, I've been there, done that, know what it feels like. Right? And no, it's not showing off or anything, but stating a fact (in my opinion). So, I guess that's it, take care everyone, I'll try to bring back souvenirs, if I can. Oh ya, the broke student saying that, hahaha. Ok then, bb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home