Thursday, May 31, 2007

I Got My Bags Packed, Baby, And I'm Ready To Go...

I Got My Bags Packed, Baby, And I'm Ready To Go, ok enough with the song, but seriously. Yeah, remember how I said I hadn't packed a single thing? Well, REMARKABLY, I've finished packing my clothes, and I've finally got (most of) a whole bag to myself! I mean, yeah, ok nothing fun, but gives a sense of ownership haha. It's also called a sense of security, which I always need, since I'm a highly insecure person. Don't ask me why. Well, the weather was ok today, and by "ok", I mean rainy, cloudy, dark. Yes, I mean what I said. I'm usually a dark person, as I've said before, and thunderstorms just delight me. But anyway, gone to get all the last-minute stuff there is to get for the trip, will pack it in later, and voĆ­la, my bags are PACKED! So, tomorrow, pack up toiletries, whatever that needs packing, then it's off to the airport! And then, the 21-hour flight...right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home