Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pirates 3...Savvy?


Ok, who hasn't seen Pirates 3? Omg, you've got to go and see it. It's simply marvellous. I mean, seriously, I was expecting something along the lines of the previous movie, but I was utterly disappointed; the movie was excellent in the sense that it tied up all the loose ends of the previous movie, which if you'll agree with me, was left hanging. Secondly, all the SFX were spectacular. And I really mean that; ILM has done it again, and have added another fantastic production under their belt. Well, it was totally worth the $7 I paid for it, I will say that. I know to some people, the plot can be a little difficult to follow with, but just watch the previous one again, or try to remember as much of what happened before this, and you should be fine. For a more detailed review, please visit my Multiply site, on the links to the right-hand side of the page. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home