Thursday, September 04, 2008

Puasa...

WELL, its the 4th day of fasting, and i have to say, its been going very well for me. thank god. i could say the holidays have been ok, too. i completed all my school homework yesterday, im almost done with my film paper. i think i should be able to finish it by tomorrow, since its already 853 words, and ive only got 1200 words. so yeah, i might go and get my stuff for my goh sin tub portfolio later, then i need to dig out all my selected pieces and retype them, print them out, then organise them, all by this sunday. sigh. ive really got to finish my film paper tomorrow. i havent even managed to fit in any revision this holiday, save for a bit of bio i need in my workbook just now; i barely completed 1 worksheet. sigh. terrible. im gonna fail my final years!!!!!!!! ARGHHH! i need to work doubly hard on my emaths and ss, i simply CANNOT fail any subjects. if i do, i dunno wat i'll do to myself. well, thats about it, i guess. just had to let out my frustrations. oh yeah, went bowling with michael and zhi hao on tuesday, my ass got owned spectacularly. amazing. played halo with them yesterday; yet again, my ass got pwned. hm. leaves something to think about. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home