Thursday, July 22, 2010

Leprechauns, pots of gold and unicorns, rainbows and elmo...(don't ask)

CLUTCHING my pillow now, staring at my computer screen, and thinking about everything that happened today, makes me realise a few things. that things aren't exactly the same anymore. even more people care about me now, and never before did I know my friends would shed so many tears for me. i mean, guys in general dun shed tears rmbr? so being in an all guys sch for 10 years kinda sealed that deal. anyway, being friends with girls opened my very parochial and insular eyes, that i have to be so much more careful about what i say, lest it affects someone. yes, in retrospect, i was highly insensitive, but i guess i was just too used to it.

And yes, I have never had anyone cry for me in front of me. it's a very, very distressful situation. not to mention hesitant and filled with pregnant pauses. everyone walking past prob thought i made her cry or something. u ah. and i swear, i felt totally helpless and pathetic, just sitting there watching ur friend cry her eyes out for you, cos of what u did. it was seriously, a life experience. so thanks for that. no seriously, not joking. thanks for opening my eyes and for showing me that people do give more than a flying shit about me, and about what i do...and thanks for saying all that you said, and i think today was really a meaningful day for both of us, as we learn more about each other as friends.

So yeah, today has been a highly emotional day for me...like seriously. i so did not expect anything of this sort when i walked into school this morning, on a frigid, blustery morning when the weather was exhibiting signs of inclemency. ooh its starting to sound like how my narratives usually sound. yay! haha. ok then, i said i wanted to sleep by 12 tonight. look what happened to that. so annoying la. tomorrow i got banner painting again. so fun la...our NDC banner is so awesome (nice one babe <3)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home