Tuesday, October 19, 2010

RESURRECTED...

MY dear bloggy is NOT dead. OKAY?! I'm here to resurrect it from the ashes. HAHAHA. so what's up world? i know, i haven't posted since the end of july, and yes, that is a crime deserving of the death penalty, and no less but oh well. like i said, life in JC has and is still is a daily nightmare. for the first time in 10 years, even though i've finished my final year exams, i'm still working like a dog, and doing all sorts of crap, the least of which is PW. like omg, dun even get me started on pw; i think i have started on it before. so to prevent myself from going on a furious diatribe about the demerits of pw, i shall cease my strictures here. XD

So yeah...there's a deeparaya concert coming up this thur for the s1, s2 kiddies, so yeah. i'm involved in a small part in that. the rehearsal's tmr. whoopee. apart from that, i'm still cracking my head during lessons, during pw, council...etc. and my eyes are burning right now cos of how exhausted i am. like seriously. thank god tmr isn't that long a day. though i need to chiong out my InR for PW like, during every freaking break i have. -.- sianz. i haven't gone out with a few ppl in ages. hope u forgive me peeps. i'm sure u understand the living hell that JC life has become. yeah...what else is there? well nothing much rly...my 6th month of being attached just passed, and i'm still happy..so yeah...but seriously, my eyes hurt. okay then, my blog is officially NOT dead ash, and i'm gonna go sleep now. NIGHTS!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home